12/31/08

Biggy Biggy Biggy can't you see...







...sometimes your eyes just hypnotize me...

Happier New Year everyone!
So I decided to upgrade my New Year's Eve in Hong Kong to a New Year's Eve in Turku, Finland with the N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S (B.I.G) familjen Essén. :) Especially the S.I.S. The big sis, if anyone is wondering. She is the older one, not me. I'm still 20-something, u know.
We started the evening with lots of food and then we rented a movie. It was a really tacky romantic comedy, you know the one where the plot is so obvious even George Bush would get it. Anyway it was entertaining in a brain-dead kind of a way. After the movie and the food we went out to see the fireworks. They were actually impressive. Really. Way to go Turku.
Now I look forward to all the new stuff 2009 will bring. I have three words to say:
BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

  1. KAT OSIISTIII!!! sul on blogi! JES!! nooh tässä ohjeet:
    Youtubessa on siin videon vieressä yleensä kaks eri "koodi" homma = URL ja Embed...noh kun laitat blogiis videon sä copy paistaat sen Embed jutun painat sen HTML version sieltä sun sivulta kun kirjotat, copypaistaat ja sit pistät asetukset takasin normiks niinku sillon ku normistikki kirjotat sun blogiin...en tiedä tajusitko mitään mitä selitin :D HAHAHAH...mun ois helpompi selittää puhelimessa :)
    MUT IHANAA KU SUL ON BLOGI!!! mitä muuten kuuluu? miten joulu ja uusvuos? millon nährään?

    ReplyDelete