12/30/08

Herro, solli, and good bye...

I saw Team America (the movie made by the South Park guys, genious, I tell you, genious. Although a little too rough on the parents. They are not used to the "F-word" as we (kids of today) are. Anyway in that movie, Kim Jong Il was my favorite caracter (hey, I never promised this would be a deep, philosophical blog...Solli Visa), partly beacuse he has the voice of Cartman ("I'm not fat, I'm just big boned") but also because of the way he spoke. Ha ha After 6 months in China you laugh at that sort of stuff.


(In China clock is very often pronounced cock, by the way. And they have alot of places that sound like genitalia...I wonder if they have some kind of fixation of some kind... ;) Or then it's just me.)


Anyway today I'm going to try to add some photos...Yet another thing I never did before...so bare with me....


I want to share with the cyber space: some Familjen Essén Christmas fun, my birthday present given to me fom my sister, the legendary (or atleast much spoken=written of) piercing, my fabulous bag from Hong Kong (uh oh is this turning into one of those fashion blogs u wonder...hmmmm who am I writing this for anyway... ha ha I have like 2 readers... ;) )...and I guess that's it...Oh no one more thing. And the most important thing as a matter of fact. My beautiful sister and her new scarf á la Maria. And fyi: I'm her scarf stylist.


1 comment:

  1. Hej! I was just informed about your new blog, so I will be following it in the shadow and I will comment from time to time... So, be aware of that ;)

    Regarding the clock and cock... I ordered two days ago, here in HK a Coke, and the waitress started laughing because she understood "cock" instead... I would agree with the fixation. ;)

    ReplyDelete