5/26/11

The hunt for a perfect salon

I've been going to the same hairstylist for 8 (eight!) years in Helsinki, Finland. His name is Antti Haakana at Konst Hair & Gallery and is amazing. Not just with hair, also with people. So when I first moved to Stockholm, Sweden I'd fly to Helsinki to get my hair cut. I know, a bit extreme, but totally worth it. I'd always come out of his salon feeling uplifted -and gorgeous added to that. Perfect fit.
In these two pictures Antti did my hair.



But after a few flights over to Helsinki it became too expensive. So the hunt began for a salon in Stockholm. And just like it was meant to be I bumped into Steve Terry, with whom I had the pleasure to work with when he was with Toni&Guy. Turned out he had opened a new salon, You. And so another story of hair-happiness began. Love, love, love You! Look at this blogpost and you'll see Steve, me and his work on my hair.

Flying to Stockholm from San Francisco to get a haircut seemed a bit too extreme even for Mioli. So once again the search for a salon began. And just like that, ta ta! I found the perfect one: W's salon

Ah, now I feel like myself again. Ready to take on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment