5/24/11

I can't hear you!

Went to the gym to get some exercise crossed off the to-do list. Looked at the schedule and decided to go to a kick-boxing class. I did some boxing and thai boxing when I was younger, so I figured it'd be a kid's game for this veteran...

You know I was wrong. I did not see Le Jon coming. The trainer. It was 55 min of pure trying-not-to-puke-heaven. I write heaven because I loved it. He made us scream. Count the reps out loud. "I can't hear you", he kept screaming, no roaring. How often do you get to beat the crap out of something (if even just air) and scream your lungs out? Well I don't often enough apparently. So purifying.


And also... for the record... gotta love those who do the sport for real. Seriously challenging! Don't get abs like that for nothing, right?! Maybe they all have a Le Jon of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment