4/10/09

Are women whiny?

I read about a swedish poll that was done by a magazine. The target group was men aged 40+ and the subject was: "What do you wish from your partner?" And the answers were:

1. Be more satisfied with yourself 55%
2. Surprise me sometime 25%
3. Stop whining at me 19%
4. Ask me how I like it in the sack 17%
5. Laugh more at my jokes 13%
6. Start to excercise so you get a nicer body 10%
7. Be sexier 8%
8. Be better at courting me 7%
9. Be better at talking about our relationship 7%
10. Be smarter 5%

Hmmm... Well... I can totally check that number 2 right off my to-do list, but don't you think there is something really weird about the number 1? It's so accurate. Why do we women have such a hard time being satisfied with ourselves?

1 comment:

  1. AMEN TO THAT!
    I know I'm really hard on myself...should do something about it...

    ReplyDelete