4/30/09

Going to the gym

I was at the gym the other day and was fascinated by these male creatures sneaking about in there. Or no, they are not sneaking. They are boasting about, like they own the place. I just couldn't help laughing to myself. I'm talking about the "I'm-wearing-girl-sized-shorts-guys". A lot of girls probably dig that kind of thing, but for me...No, doesn't hit any buttons, except maybe the laughing ones. Sure they can be very attractive, but if they are their own biggest fans it kind of falls at that. At least it's very amusing being at the gym looking at people.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mioli, remember when we ran into our ex class mate (your childhood firend) ex con, Michael Scholfield (Prison break) lookalike, at the gym? He was like a mountain of muscles with tattoos and a shaved head - that would scare Arnold Governator in a dark alley. But when we said "hi" to him, he was just the same shy guy from the 7th grade that blushed and looked down when he said "hi" back... He was so sweet looking, that ex con!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, oh yes. I remember. :) Happy times. And that gym was awesome! We would go in to the heavy machinery room and totally kick buttocks. Back in the day when I could bench press my own weight... ahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi! But you didn't weigh that much, honey! ;-). Those were the good ole days...

    ReplyDelete