4/20/09

Don't give it all away!

We were out bouncing in Stockholm on Saturday. We wanted to listen, and dance to some electronic music, so we went to grodan ("the frog"). They had some problems with the descant sound, which was a real bummer, but when they got the soundsystem up and running again the party was ON and twice as good. BUT the thing that hit me this evening was the appearance of the girls there. Call me old, call me oldfashioned, but OMG. Girlies, don't give it all away at once! It's just too easy! I'm no prude myself. I like to show some skin, but still keep it stylish and interesting. It felt like their cheap look (and I'm not talking about my intended cheap look, I'm talking about the cheap cheap look) made them act cheap too. They totally sold themselves short. Is it due to a lack of selfesteem or lack of a sence of style, I don't know.

1 comment: