5/2/09

David Guetta and Kelly Rowland at Ambassadeur, Stockholm

Friday May 1st, 2009 the worldrenown houselegend DJ (or what are they called now a days? MP3Jockey?, hilarious, I know) David Guetta came to town to play at Ambassadeur and created a sauna, frankly. It was hot as in a proper Finnish sauna. Hot hot hot. And I mean literally. You could sweat the weight of eating hamburgers for one week straight off in that dancing frenzy! I love it. Kelly Rowland, who was tiny, or then it's just me who is ginormous, was there accompaning the Frenchman, or was it the other way around? I was surprised by how Kelly was given such privacy in the VIP room. I feel that if it were America, people would be all over her. Am I right? I guess we are either too selfabsorbed here or just plain shy?

1 comment:

  1. I guess, both. Can't get worse than shy and self-absorbed. :)

    ReplyDelete