5/1/09

I want I want I want...

...I have become one with my shoppingban. We are friends now. I can even say I cherish the ban. It feels good not to buy anything. Except for the catsuit, that is. But hey, catsuits don't count, right? Because I am all for minimalism! Deep inside I really am (I know atleast Paula is laughing right now if she reads this), I love clean empty spaces and would love to be able to start all over again when it comes to stuff. And the second time around really contemplate before every shopping decision. Nothing on a whim... he he Kidding myself? I think so. But still. Every time you move you just moan over all the stuff you have accumulated but not seen since the last time you moved. I guess the question is what to do with the stuff, right? You don't want to just throw it away. We sold alot of stuff at a thrift-sale before me moved from Helsinki. We made 400 euro easily on half a day! That is also when I realised I'm a MEAN negotiator and vendor. I could sell salt to a thirsty person! ;)

BUT (the inevitable big butt)...These two thingys are items that I would buy. After thorough contemplation of course.


Roll-up chinos, 48£ Urban Outfitters

This blazer is amazing! Come to mama! Ooooohhh...Guess what I just realized? The catsuit would be killer-nice with this blazer... Cats don't like to be alone...The want a family...A family made of jeans...and sleeves...and stuff... ;) I'm also very good at convincing myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment