5/11/09

STUFF. Crave it AND hate it.

Sometimes I get these cravings for stuff. Stuff I don't need. Like that skirt down below. I don't need skirts. But it's just so beautiful. Why is it I sometimes get this urge to just spend money? Without any specific purpose, just the plain spending gives me satisfaction. I am pretty good at restraining myself, though. I have a dream of becoming minimalistic. With only the very necessities and nothing more. I want my home to be simple, clean and with no eccess stuff. How does that go with the need to buy stuff? I have one answer: Delayed satisfaction. If you convince yourself to wait, you might get an even bigger satisfaction.

I got these feelings again trying to get to the apartement in Stockholm after picking up stuff from Finland. I felt like a donkey, I tell you. So much stuff! Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment