5/10/09

The swineflu brought something good with it...

...As I wrote earlier my father had to go to the States for work and therefore miss the Helsinki City Run...BUT the trip was cancelled due to the swineflu! Yippie yay yey! So I didn't have to start alone. I had my dad with me. And he was with me the first 4-5 km or so...then this little daughter of his took off. The weather was pretty harsh; +9 degrees Celsius, raining and storm winds. That didn't stop this raging Finn, though. I ran like I had a heard of Pigs infected with the swineflu (sorry piggies, I know you have nothing to do with the deciese) chasing me. I was like the wind and Flash Gordon combined. What I'm trying to say is that I did pretty well. I am satisfied anyhow. So you want to know my time? The preliminary time was 2 hours 12 minutes. 21 km. My dad was a fighter and crossed the finish-line at 2 hours 22 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment