5/20/09

People are so weird!

I was on the bus today in downtown Stockholm and man it was packed. I snitched one of the last seats (and held on to it with my bare teeth, ha ha) and had a good sight over the rest of the bus as I sat there on the last row, where all the cool kids sit, u know.

Well, on board steps a man, normal looking with a bag and books in his arms. He looked like an mathematician. Anyway, this man puts his bag on the absolute last seat and when a woman makes it clear she wants to sit there, listen to this, he refuses and gets upset over the request! I mean, c'mon people! So much for the social skills in people, right. Maybe he is just good with numbers and dark basements with rats, or something. I would have lost faith in people for a bit because of that, hadn't it been for the young teenaged girl sitting next to the bag. She took the bag and offered to hold on to the bag, so the woman could sit. And so she did. And the bagowner-weirdo let her. Such a sweet girl. I just hope she will be able to maintain as sweet and not be bulldozed over by these weird, socially retarded people, who evidently are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment