5/26/09

How much do you hate being wrong?

Because I HATE IT! Really hate it! I'm taking a course in Project Management, as I mentioned earlier and I did my first exam yesterday. I'm a nerd when it comes to school, so I was totally prepared to ace the little sucker. The exam was compiled of questions that you answered and got it corrected at once. No biggie. The first part was bananas. But then...I get this LARGE RED WORD in my face...It's a word that's totally alien to me...it said: FALSE... OMG! Kiss my squirrel! I got so thrown off I answered the next one falsely too. Absolutely hate it. There must have been something wrong with it... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I know the feeling... I'm just doing questions at the moment and I need not to fail on any of them, which is hard considering there are several thousand of them right here in my mini laptop. Can't wait for you guys to get your arses/asses over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know the feeling too! But there is a positive side to it: once I get something wrong, I rarely do the same mistake again. I will never ever forget the German word "vielleicht" for example. :)

    You are the best!

    Where are you studying Project Management. I should take it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stockholms Universitet, it's pretty good, so far. :)

    ReplyDelete