5/4/09

The stupifying can


In Sweden people call the tv "dumburken" where dum means stupid and burken means the can. I mean, I can't but agree. I feel like one of these chicken above when I watch tv. Paula knows that whenever I tune in, I tune out. There's just no more contacting me in that stage. I guess that's why I can't handle horrormovies, I'm just too in there. I'd be right there running the wrong way with the poor big breasted half naked girls. Oh, that's also one reason tv is stupifying; the endless mocking of the human mind. We can't be that stupid can we? Well, I guess we are, staring at it hours after hours. But I have a victory to announce! Mioli vs. the stupifying can round 1: Mioli wins. I no longer watch tv. Bits and pieces, sure. But I am no longer hooked to any tv show. Badabing badaboom, good for me, huh. Alright I'll admit I do enjoy the little bit of watching I partake even more now, it almost feels a bit festive to turn the tv on.

No comments:

Post a Comment