5/18/09

What is the best thing in life?

Yesterday I had one of my epiphanies again. One of those fabulous ones that leave you speechless and filled with feel-good hormones. I once again realized what it is the best thing in life. This time I was galopping like the wind with my friend Malin's family's icelander Hlynur by the meadows in Tungelsta, where I grew up. The sun was shining and the meadows were filled with flowers and fresh grass. All of a sudden I, yet again, realized that that is what I love: Being one with nature, with family/friends, doing sports (preferrably something speedy gonzalessy). Last time it was swooshing down the Alpes that took my breath away. Oh and let's not forget the riding the waves in Bali, ah. I am a succer for epiphanies.

2 comments:

  1. And what about when you jumped out of a plane high up in the skies? You have turned into an adrenaline junkie!!

    ReplyDelete