3/23/09

BARCELONA


Visa, Emily, Mioli


Quiero CHURROS!!!






The surprize was a slam dunk success! (Btw, I thought the new Oscar winning movie was called Slam dunk Millionaire and was kind of disappointed that it wasn't a college basketball movie...ha ha :) ). I woke up Visa at 3:30 a.m. and he had no idea what time it was, where he was, or what his name was. It was fantastic. We went to the airport and at the gate he got to see our destination: Paris. He put on such a brave face: Oh, a romantic weekend in Paris, he said....sounding sooooo dissappinted...ha ha Mioli is a sneaky bitch!

So once he heard we were continuing our trip, he was one happy (almost) 30-year old.

3 comments:

  1. Wowoweewah!! Looks like you had a cool viajecito!! I wanna go back there too!! You know I also like to surprise my "bellybutton fluffy puff", so I can say out of experience: The next birthday trip has to top the last one!! I have to top New York City!!! I'm going to have to sell my eyeballs or something to raise money for it...

    ReplyDelete