3/31/09

I got FACED!

Big time! I was walking home from the subway in Stockholm when I was approached by a face to face marketer. And in a weak moment I stopped to let him give me his speach. I don't want to tell you what the guy represented, but it was GREENPEACE. Ooopsy, it just slipped right out of my innocent little mouth. :P Anyway, this guy really made me feel bad. He almost attacked me when I said I'd rather support nature in other ways. And it ended with him cursing me, saying that I am to blame for all the poor people's misery. Ouch!

Mioli after that: Man, I just got FACED!

You know...like people get punked. This was much worse and not at all funny. It should be added to the dictonary, under the heading "Icing and other bad stuff that happen to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment