3/11/09

MY BUCKET LIST 21-30


21. Paraglide in New Zealand.
22. Design my own line of clothes, labelled Mioli.

23. Ride the tram in San Francisco without paying (danger is my middle name).

24. Get a secret tattoo.

25. Get a Motorcycle and a licence to drive it, and oh yeah, get that Kill Bill suit.

26. Go on a trip around the world for 6-12 Months.

27. Give something that I love up for someone I love.

28. Give compliments every day to people I don’t know.

29. Stop swearing. Oh crap, I don’t want to do that. I like swearing. It’s liberating.

30. Jump from a cliff higher (into the water, I don’t want to die) than 6 metres. Oooooh, someone is really living on the edge! It’s better to burn out than fade away!

3 comments:

  1. hey!! How can danger be your middle name when you want to get a SECRET tattoo?! ;-) I fDanger really is your middle name you should get a big ass tatoo with a skull or a snake...!! Pussilainen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kicki. Why on earth would you want to get a SECRET tattoo. You are the kind of person who would get a VERY visible and inappropriate one, e.g. a big W on each buttock, which makes WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, Pau! That is a good idea. No I think that a secret tattoo is crazier now a days. It would leave people wondering where it is.

    ReplyDelete