3/25/09

Mioli's day



Stockholm in March



Västerbron (which you have to cross twice when running tha Stockholm Marathon, ouch)



Lunch with Aril and Katrin. His fist looks bigger than Kat's head.



Katrin's style tip of the day. Chanel's fabulous lipgloss. And those tights...Rrrrroarrr...Are mine.


The perfect way to spend the day started with a 1h 28 min run with my homie Katrin. The best run in Stockholm (when you're not alone in the dark) is definitely: "Kungsholmen runt". You run around the island and you have fantastic views, especially at a day like this.

Today was the official waffle day in Sweden, so I finished my day off with a bunch of yummy waffles with my bro, my bro's gf, my hubby and my diddy pop (that would be my dad) at my brother's and his girlfirend Alexandra's place. Family rocks. Definitely when it involves waffles. ;)

1 comment: