3/16/09

I hate losing!



We went skiing in the Swedish "alps"...haha Yeah, alps, we wish. It's more like a bunch of hills up here compared to the real alps, but still beautiful. And I once again noticed how much I hate to lose. Or being bad at something. Visa (my hubby) has only been skiing downhill for 3-4 years and I've done it since I was a kid. And I thought it would be like Baloo the bear teaching Mowgli the orphan kid brought up by wolves ("Jag ska lära dig allt jag kan")...But this Baloo bear got to bite the sour apple. Because it turns out all you have to do to be better than Mioli at skiing downhill...Is to be called Visa and be afraid of NOTHING...So the first time we hit the slopes...The bastard just flew past me. And I was not the one giving him tips and wating down at the lifts. Bloody hell. He had to wait for me. I can't take it.

It's a good thing he's also better at taking moping than I am. At least I am better at being the moper.

1 comment: