3/24/09

Today's style tip



Okay ladies and gents...What is the most attractive thing about you? And I don't mean the oooh beauty comes from the inside crap. I mean flesh and blood appearance, cold turky. When you have the answer...and c'mon people you know you like something about yourself...you know what to focus on. It's simple, really, but it's also surprising how many people (I'd say especially us girls) forget about that and instead focus on WHAT TO HIDE! NO NO NO NO!!! Usually when you try to hide something, you end up really enhancing it. So what you do is you focus on the things you like about yourself and enhance those bits. (if you sorry asses have no bits you like, have a talk with a friend...or your mother and fish for the compliments you obviously need).

For instance:
If you have a wider hip: Focus on your waist! Or wear Empiric dresses that enhance your upper bits.

And when it comes to make up...Same rule applies! Focus more on enhancing than covering.

5 comments:

  1. Just found you via fridulina. yay. Great tips, especially for those of us with wide hips (me me). I complained to Jonni about it the other day. His comment: I've always loved Latinas. *k..thx*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, men! That would be minus 10 points in my book! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I replied: Yes, and I've always loved Jabba-The-Hutt. Strike. ;)

    ReplyDelete