3/17/09

OMG, Kiss my squirrel!



Nerd, geek, swot, grind, wonk, dweeb... What is that? According to a dictionary it is: "an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or studying excessively". Well this bad boy wonk on these pics...Is MY wonk. This is from his bachelor party in 2003. His friends bought the ugliest clothes they could find for him from UFF (thriftstore) and look at him. Gorgeous, don't u think? Well he had to go around promoting his fictive new album. And look at those girls (and boy). They totally fell for it...him.

And btw...If you didn't hear...Nerd is the new black.

3 comments:

  1. You got yourself a gorgeous man, Maria - nerd or more corporate doesn't matter! :) When Tom turned 30 his best friend Felix told him in a speech that Tom dresses like a Balt/Estonian. Hihi. Visa rocks that Baltic musician look too.

    BTW, can't believe you got married 6 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with Paulina!! 6 years ago, girl!! Man, you are far ahead of me in collecting adult points!!! And I think nerds are the best ones... I think it's sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I have no words to describe this... :)

    ReplyDelete